A Phase 1/2a Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Antitumor Activity of GEN-009 Adjuvanted Vaccine in Adult Patients With Selected Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GEN 009 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab; Poly ICLC
- Indications Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Mouth neoplasm; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Genocea Biosciences
- 09 Nov 2019 Interim results presented in a Genocea Biosciences media release.
- 09 Nov 2019 According to a Genocea Biosciences media release, data from the study has been presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2019.
- 05 Nov 2019 According to a Genocea Biosciences media release, data will be presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History