A Phase 1/2a Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Antitumor Activity of GEN-009 Adjuvanted Vaccine in Adult Patients With Selected Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GEN 009 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Genocea Biosciences
- 02 Jan 2019 According to a Genocea Biosciences media release, enrollment of patients in the first part of the clinical trial has been completed and the first patient has been dosed in the trial. The company expects to report top-line results from this part of the study late in the second quarter of this year or early in the third quarter.
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Genocea Biosciences media release, immunogenicity data are expected in the first half of 2019.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to a Genocea Biosciences media release, data from this study will be presented at the upcoming 33rd Annual Meeting of The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC 2018).