A pivotal study of Ad-RTS-hIL-12 + veledimex for recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (GBM)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs INXN 2001 (Primary) ; Veledimex (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ZIOPHARM Oncology
- 10 May 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, the company is pausing plans for its pivotal randomized control trial for Ad-RTS-hIL-12 plus 20mg dose of veledimex for the treatment of rGBM, as they are making progress in resolving technical requirements related to Chemistry and Manufacturing Control (CMC).
- 10 May 2018 Status changed from planning to suspended, According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release.
- 09 Jan 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, the company will initiate the trial in the second half of 2018.