A Randomized Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Enzastaurin Plus R-CHOP Versus R-CHOP in Treatment-Naive Subjects With High-Risk Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Who Possess the Novel Genomic Biomarker DGM1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENGINE
- Sponsors Denovo Biopharma
- 04 Jun 2019 70 patients have been randomized in this trial as of 22 Jan 2019, according to trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 May 2019 According to Denovo Biopharma media release, data and study design from this study will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASCO) Annual Meeting June, 2019 as well as at the 15th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML).