An Exploratory, Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled, Two Period Cross-over Study to Investigate the Effect of 6 Weeks Treatment of Orally Inhaled Tiotropium + Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler With Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol FDC Delivered by the Accuhaler Inhaler, on Left Ventricular Function and Arterial Stiffness in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Feb 2018 to 5 Mar 2018.