A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Dose-Ranging, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of CK-2127107 in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Reldesemtiv (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORTITUDE-ALS
- Sponsors Cytokinetics
- 10 Dec 2018 Analysis of the correlation between slow vital capacity (SVC) measured at home and in the clinic in this trial, published in a Cytokinetics media release.
- 10 Dec 2018 According to a Cytokinetics media release, new data were presented at the 29th International Symposium on ALS/MND in Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to a Cytokinetics media release, Jeremy Shefner, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Chair of Neurology at Barrow Neurological Institute, and Professor and Executive Chair of Neurology at University of Arizona is the lead Investigator of this study.