Study 205050: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Mepolizumab Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as the study reached pre-determined futility criteria following interim analysis and no safety concerns were noted.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jul 2018 to 13 Apr 2018.