A Randomized Trial of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) and Tremelimumab ± Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients With Metastatic (Stage IV) Squamous or Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2018 As per the Trial design presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer BR-34 was initiated in February 2017 in Canada and total 150 patients have been randomized as of April 2018, including 137 from Canada and 13 from Australia. 28 sites are open to accrual in Canada, 15 in Australia the trial will soon be opened in Italy. CCTG BR-34 trial should be fully accrued by Q1 2019.
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.