A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Explore Changes in Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue and Modulation of Skin Inflammation After 12 Weeks of Treatment With Secukinumab, Compared to Placebo, and up to 52 Weeks of Treatment With Secukinumab in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ObePso-S
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Apr 2019 to 5 Apr 2019.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Jun 2018 to 22 Jun 2018.
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 19 Jun 2018.