Phase IB/II Open-label Single Arm Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Tucatinib in Combination With Palbociclib and Letrozole in Subjects With Hormone Receptor Positive and HER2-positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary) ; Tucatinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TULiP
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 09 Mar 2018 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, Cascadian Therapeutics has been acquired by Seattle Genetics, and this acquisition provides the Global Rights of Tucatinib to Seattle Genetics.