A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Dupilumab Monotherapy in Patients ≥12 to <18 Years of Age, With Moderate-to-severe Atopic Dermatitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Feb 2018 According to a Sanofi media release, read-out from this trial is expected in Q4 2018.
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, the European Commission granted marketing authorization for Dupixent for use in adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis who are candidates for systemic therapy in Sep 2017.