Dose Escalation Study Phase I/II of Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived CAR-Engineered NK Cells in Conjunction With Lymphodepleting Chemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory B-Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; IC9/CAR.19/IL15-transduced-CB-NK-cells (Primary) ; Mesna; Rimiducid
- Indications B cell lymphoma; B-cell leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2022 to 1 Jun 2022.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2022 to 1 Jun 2022.