An Open-label Drug Interaction Study in Healthy Subjects to Evaluate the Effect of Oral Doses of JNJ-54175446 on the Inhibition of Cytochrome P450 CYP3A4, CYP2C9, CYP1A2 and CYP2D6 Activity and the Induction of CYP2B6 and CYP2C19 Activity Using a Multiple Probe Substrate Cocktail
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 54175446 (Primary) ; Bupropion; Caffeine; Dextromethorphan; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Warfarin
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 16 Mar 2017.