A Multicenter Phase 2 Study of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination With Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) Including Patients of African Ancestry and Non-African Ancestry
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Telaglenastat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 08 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, based on the preliminary analysis of this study and recent changes in the competitive landscape of TNBC, the company is planning not to pursue a further development of CB-839 plus paclitaxel in TNBC at this time.
- 01 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History