A Multicenter Phase 2 Study of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination With Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) Including Patients of African Ancestry and Non-African Ancestry
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 May 2017 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the second half of 2017.