Optimal Insulin Correction Factor in Post- High Intensity Exercise Hyperglycemia in Adults With Type 1 Diabetes: The FIT Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIT
- 19 Nov 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (The reduction in PG at 3 h postexercise following a 50, 100, and 150% bolus insulin correction (based on personal ICF))
- 19 Nov 2018 Results comparing four multipliers of an individuals insulin correction factor (ICF) to treat post-HIIT hyperglycemia, published in the Diabetes Care.
- 05 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.