A Phase I, Double-Blind, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of NTM-1634 vs Placebo Administered Intravenously in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs NTM 1634 (Primary)
- Indications Botulism
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Ology Bioservices
- 07 Oct 2019 Results assessing safety and PK of a Four Monoclonal Antibody Combination Against Botulinum C and D Neurotoxins, published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- 03 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to a Ology Bioservices media release, Nanotherapeutics changed its name to Ology Bioservices.