A Prospective, Randomised, Controlled, Open-label, Multicentre Phase III Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) With 177Lu-Edotreotide Compared to Targeted Molecular Therapy With Everolimus in Patients With Inoperable, Progressive, Somatostatin Receptor-positive (SSTR+), Neuroendocrine Tumours of Gastroenteric or Pancreatic Origin (GEP-NET)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lu-177 octreotide (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPETE
- Sponsors ITM Solucin
- 19 Jun 2018 According to an Isotopen Technologien Munchens media release, Recruitment in the U.S. for the COMPETE trial to begin shortly.
- 06 Dec 2017 According to an Isotopen Technologien Munchens media release, the first patient has been recruited in Europe for this trial at the University Hospital Marburg, Germany.
- 23 Feb 2017 New trial record