A proof of concept study evaluating the potential benefit of Liquid Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) on liver preservation prior to transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 23 Feb 2017 New trial record
- 21 Feb 2017 According to a Kamada media release, company has collaborated with Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) to conduct this trial. This study will be led by James F. Markmann.