A proof of concept study evaluating the potential benefit of Liquid Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) on liver preservation prior to transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 05 Sep 2018 Results from the first cohort will be submitted for publication later this year, according to a Kamada media release.
- 05 Sep 2018 According to a Kamada media release, positive results were obtained from first cohort and the second cohort of the study will be initiated shortly and will assess the effect of AAT with different dosing. Company plans further extension of the study to other solid organs transplantations, if this trial results are positive.
- 23 Feb 2017 New trial record