A Phase 1b/2 Study of the ROR1-Targeting Monoclonal Antibody, Cirmtuzumab, and the Bruton Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Ibrutinib, in Patients With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cirmtuzumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 May 2018 According to an Oncternal Therapeutics media release, Alpha Stem Cell Clinic at UC San Diego Health is a one of the clinical site.
- 03 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2022 to 1 Dec 2022.