A Randomized Phase II Trial of Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Bevacizumab vs Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Bevacizumab-Rucaparib vs Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Rucaparib in Patients With Advanced (Stage III B-C-IV) Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal and Fallopian Tube Cancer Preceded by a Phase I Dose Escalation Study on Rucaparib-Bevacizumab Combination.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MITO-25
- 09 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2023 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 03 May 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, this trial is expected to begin enrolling patients by end of 2017.
- 24 Feb 2017 New trial record