A Phase II Trial of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) and Interferon Gamma 1-b Combination Immunotherapy in Patients With Previously Treated Mycosis Fungoides and Sezary Syndrome (Treatment Group 1) and in Patients With Advanced Synovial Sarcoma (Treatment Group 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon gamma-1b (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2018 Treatment group 2 added with Advanced Synovial Sarcoma patients hence, number of arms has increased from 1 to 2, and accordingly study objectives has also got updated. Planned number of patients also increased accordingly from 30 to 46. Patients minimum age has changed from 18 years to 12 years.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 46.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated