Sargramostim to Reverse Myeloid Dendritic Cell Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sargramostim (Primary)
- Indications Acute radiation syndrome; Alzheimer's disease; Bone marrow disorders; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Neutropenia; Pneumococcal infections; Prostate cancer; Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis; Stem cell mobilisation
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 15 to 25.
- 03 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Feb 2017 New trial record