Sargramostim to Reverse Myeloid Dendritic Cell Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sargramostim (Primary)
- Indications Acute radiation syndrome; Alzheimer's disease; Bone marrow disorders; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Neutropenia; Pneumococcal infections; Prostate cancer; Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis; Stem cell mobilisation
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Sep 2018 Status hs been changed to discontinued.
- 18 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated