A phase I investigator initiated inhalation safety trial of AB569 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitrite (Primary)
- Indications Burkholderia cepacia infections; Pseudomonal infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 19 Jun 2018 According to an Arch Biopartners media release, the company will seek regulatory guidance from the US FDA in the a pre-Investigational New Drug (pre-IND) meeting for AB-569. This trial will be on hold and will resume again after the IND application is opened and the FDA approves the phase I study.
- 19 Jun 2018 Arch Biopartners media release, status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 27 Mar 2018 According to an Arch Biopartners media release, the first patients were recruited and enrolled in the trial in February 2018. Dr. Ralph Panos is the lead investigator of the trial.