A phase I investigator initiated inhalation safety trial of AB569 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitrite (Primary)
- Indications Burkholderia cepacia infections; Pseudomonal infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 27 Mar 2018 According to an Arch Biopartners media release, the first patients were recruited and enrolled in the trial in February 2018. Dr. Ralph Panos is the lead investigator of the trial.
- 13 Feb 2018 According to an Arch Biopartners media release, Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center (CVAMC) is now actively recruiting and enrolling healthy volunteers in this trial.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Arch Biopartners media release.