RESILIENT: RandomisEd, controlled, double blind Study to assess mechanistic effects of combination therapy of dapagliflozin with Exenatide QW versus dapagliflozin alone in obese (BMI>30 kg/m2) patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESILIENT - Version 3.0
- 26 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 111 to 120.