An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Randomized, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1b Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Therapeutic Activity of RO6874281 in Combination With Atezolizumab ± Bevacizumab in Patients With Unresectable Advanced and/or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; RO 6874281 (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Aug 2019 to 22 Sep 2020.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Mar 2020 to 22 Sep 2020.
- 24 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.