An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Randomized, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1b Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Therapeutic Activity of RO6874281 in Combination With Atezolizumab ± Bevacizumab in Patients With Unresectable Advanced and/or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; RO 6874281 (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 270 to 350.
- 13 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Sep 2020 to 6 Jul 2021.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated