A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Doses of ISIS 416858 (IONIS-FXIRX an Antisense Inhibitor of Factor XI), Administered Subcutaneously to Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease on Hemodialysis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS FXIRx (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Nov 2017 Status changed to not yet recruiting.
- 27 Feb 2017 New trial record