Real world evidence (RWE) study of ZYTIGA (Abiraterone Acetate) plus prednisone for the treatment of asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2017 New trial record
- 17 Feb 2017 According to a Janssen media release, results from this study were presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology Genitourinary Cancers Symposium (ASCO GU).
- 17 Feb 2017 Results published in the Janssen media release.