A Randomized Study to Assess the Effect and Safety Profile of Thymoglobulin® for the Prevention of Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy in Primary Cardiac Transplant Recipients: A 12-month, Single Center, Randomized, Open-label Study of Efficacy Comparing Immediate Treatment With and Without Thymoglobulin® 1.5 mg/kg/d for 5 Consecutive Days in Heart Transplant Recipients.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary)
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as PI not planning to pursue this study and it was never IRB approved.
- 28 Feb 2017 New trial record