A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Dose Crossover Study of ABX-1431 HCl in Adult Patients With Tourette Syndrome (TS) and Chronic Motor Tic Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABX 1431 (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome; Tic disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abide Therapeutics
- 10 Apr 2018 According to an Abide Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 70th Annual Meeting 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Apr 2017 According to an Abide Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History