A Phase III trial of RP-G28 to evaluate the efficacy, safety and durability of RP-G28 compared to a placebo in subjects with lactose intolerance.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RP G28 (Primary)
- Indications Lactose intolerance
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ritter Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jan 2018 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment in this trial is expected to begin early this summer.
- 03 Oct 2017 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, the company raises $23 million to fund initiation of its Phase 3 clinical program in lactose intolerance.
- 18 Aug 2017 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, the phase III program consist of two confirmatory trials (this and 700287933) of similar trial design and size as the company's Phase IIb/3 trial