Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Durability, Safety, and Tolerability of RP-G28 in Patients With Lactose Intolerance
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RP G28 (Primary)
- Indications Lactose intolerance
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ritter Pharmaceuticals
- 03 May 2018 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, Phase 3 clinical development of RP-G28 is expected to commence in the second quarter of 2018.
- 03 May 2018 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, company has signed an agreement with the clinical research organization (CRO) Medpace to conduct this trial.
- 29 Jan 2018 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment in this trial is expected to begin early this summer.