A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Anlotinib Versus Placebo in Patients With Small Cell Lung Cancer(ALTER1202)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Anlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTER1202
- Sponsors Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group
- 26 Sep 2018 Primary endpoint (Progress free survival (PFS) has been met.
- 26 Sep 2018 Results evaluating efficacy of Anlotinib in Relapsed SCLC patients were presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 26 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.