A Multicenter Phase 2, Open Label Study of Intratumoral Tavo Plus Electroporation in Combination With Intravenous Pembrolizumab in Patients With Stage III/IV Melanoma Who Are Progressing on Either Pembrolizumab or Nivolumab Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-695; PISCES
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 12 Dec 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, Adil Daud, MD, HS Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine (Hematology/Oncology), is a Lead Principle Investigator of this study.
- 12 Dec 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, enrollment is ongoing and the Company expects to complete the study next year.
- 12 Dec 2018 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, results (n=9) were presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer's 33rd Annual Meeting (SITC) in Nov 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History