A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 2b Efficacy Study of a Heterologous Prime/Boost Vaccine Regimen of Ad26.Mos4.HIV and Aluminum Phosphate-adjuvanted Clade C gp140 in Preventing HIV-1 Infection in Adult Women in Sub-Saharan Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 Mos4 HIV (Primary) ; HIV clade C gp140 vaccine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Imbokodo
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention B.V
- 18 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 27 May 2022.
- 22 Oct 2018 According to a Johnson and Johnson media release, results from this trial are expected in 2021.
- 24 Jul 2018 According to Johnson & Johnson media release, results from this trial are expected in 2021.