A PHASE III, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE BLIND, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, PARALLEL GROUP, EFFICACY AND SAFETY STUDY OF CRENEZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH PRODROMAL TO MILD ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Crenezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREAD2
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 30 Oct 2019 According to European Clinical Trials Database record, trial is completed in France (Global End Date: 31 May 2019).
- 29 Apr 2019 According to a Genentech media release, data from discontinued CREAD program were presented at the 14th International Conference on Alzheimer's & Parkinson's Diseases in March 2019.
- 08 Feb 2019 The trial has been discontinued in Estonia, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History