A PHASE III, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE BLIND, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, PARALLEL GROUP, EFFICACY AND SAFETY STUDY OF CRENEZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH PRODROMAL TO MILD ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crenezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREAD2
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 13 Jan 2018 This trial has been Discontinued in Greece.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to an AC Immune media release, study design will be presented at the Clinical Trials in Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) conference 2017.
- 25 Mar 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.