Phase IIb study of cannabidiol for the prevention of acute Graft versus Host Disease GvHD following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2018 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, the company plans to announce interim data from the study later this year and expects to complete the study in Q2 2019.
- 20 Sep 2018 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, the company is expanding this study to include one additional site in Israel, and up to four additional sites in other jurisdictions, including Australia.
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Kalyteta Therapeutics media release, the principal investigator of the study is Daniel Couriel, M.D., M.S., Director of the Bone Marrow Transplant Program at the University of Utah Health Sciences, School of Medicine.