An Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Activity of Lasofoxifene Relative to Fulvestrant for the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Locally Advanced or Metastatic ER+/HER2− Breast Cancer With an ESR1 Mutation
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lasofoxifene (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sermonix Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 10 Dec 2018 According to a Sermonix Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) accepted the companys Investigational New Drug (IND) application and the study is expected to begin enrollment in early 2019.
- 17 Nov 2017 According to the Ligand Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to star the trial in Q4 2018, with topline data in 2020.