Effect of Concurrent Capecitabine-based Long-term Radiotherapy Followed by 4 Cycles XELOX Pre- a Delayed TME Compared With 6 Cycles XELOX post-a Regular Timing TME in Patients With High Risk Rectal Cancer: a Multi-centers, Randomized, Open-Label Trial
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPLORE
- 02 Aug 2017 The protocol has been amended to include 6 Cycles XELOX post- TME instead of 8 cycles.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 610 to 508.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.