A phase 3, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety and efficacy of a single oral administration of nolasiban to improve pregnancy rates following IVF or ICSI in Day 3 and Day 5 fresh embryo transfer cycles
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nolasiban (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPLANT2
- Sponsors ObsEva
- 26 Feb 2018 According to an ObsEva media release, Follow-up data will include live birth rate, and 28-day neonatal safety, expected to be reported in the fourth quarter of 2018. Six-month infant follow-up is expected to be available in 2019.
- 26 Feb 2018 According to an ObsEva media release, Herman Tournaye Head of the Centre for Reproductive Medicine at University Hospital Brussels is the principal investigator of this study.
- 26 Feb 2018 Top line results presented in an ObsEva Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History