A phase I trial of topical Radezolid for the treatment of mild-to-moderate acne vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radezolid (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a Melinta Therapeutics media release, radezolid was well tolerated with minimal systemic absorption.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to Melinta Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to Cempra Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is nearing completion.