A Phase 1b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of GS-9620 in Antiretroviral Treated HIV-1 Infected Controllers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vesatolimod (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 18 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.