A Phase 1 Trial to Investigate the Third-Generation Anti-CD19 CAR T-cell Therapy in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory, CD19+ Leukemias and Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Oct 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, the company have updated guidance on the timing of its response to the request for more information from the U.S. FDA regarding the clinical hold placed on the IND application for this phase I study.The company expects to respond to the FDAs request for information in the second half of 2019.
- 08 Aug 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, the company along with its partners, are expected to start this study in the second half of 2018.
- 18 Jun 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, Ziopharm, Precigen, Inc. and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, the IND sponsor, are seeking to conduct this clinical trial to evaluate CAR+ T cells manufactured with Sleeping Beauty technology.