Phase 1 trial of third-generation anti-CD19 CAR T-cell therapy for patients with cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jun 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is IND sponsorer.
- 18 Jun 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, U.S. FDA placed on clinical hold on the trial and requested additional information relative to Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls in support of the investigational new drug (IND) application for the trial. The compnay and its partners will address the FDAs requests, and the initiation of this trial may be delayed.
- 10 May 2018 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, an investigational new drug (IND) application has been submitted to the FDA by MD Anderson, for investigational treatment of CD19+ leukemia and lymphoma.