Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SCY-078 (Ibrexafungerp) in Patients With Fungal Diseases That Are Refractory to or Intolerant of Standard Antifungal Treatment (FURI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrexafungerp (Primary)
- Indications Candidaemia; Candidiasis; Endocarditis; Mediastinitis; Mucocutaneous candidiasis; Mycoses; Oropharyngeal candidiasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FURI
- Sponsors SCYNEXIS
- 12 Nov 2019 According to a SCYNEXIS media release, trial protocol has been amended to include a broader range of infections. Under the amended study design, patients with aspergillosis, coccidioidomycosis, histoplasmosis, blastomycosis and infections caused by other emerging fungi, including yeasts and molds, are eligible along with those suffering from Candida infections. Additionally, the maximum allowed duration of treatment with ibrexafungerp has been extended from 90 days to up to 180 days as needed.
- 12 Nov 2019 According to a SCYNEXIS media release, Second interim data review from the FURI study expected in the first quarter of 2020.
- 23 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History